Sweet and Savory Chai-Spiced Pancakes - Keto Diet Recipe
Craving a cozy brunch? These Sweet and Savory Chai-Spiced Pancakes will do the trick!
Check out the recipe below
Serving Size: 8
*1 cup almond flour
*6 tbsp cream cheese
*3 tbsp butter
*1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
*1 tsp ground ginger
*1/4 tsp coriander
*1/8 tsp black pepper
*1/8 tsp salt
* 4 slices of bacon, cooked
*4 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
Learn How This Mom Lost 100 LBS On The Keto Diet
1. With a whisk, whip cream cheese until soft.
2. Transfer whipped cream cheese to a bowl and add almond flour, egg, and chai mixture.
3. Stir until well combined. If batter is too thick, add a bit of water or unsweetened almond milk.
4. Place a nonstick pan over medium heat and melt a dollop of butter.
5. Pour batter into hot pan and cook pancake until bubbles start to form and the edges become firm.
6. Flip pancake using a spatula and continue cooking until golden brown. Repeat the above steps for the remaining batter.
7. Cook bacon to desired liking and place it on top of cooked pancake.
8. Drizzle sugar free maple syrup on top.
210 cals, 6g carbs, 4g net carbs, 7g protein, 19g fat
Learn More About The Ketogenic Diet Below: