Covid-19 Face Mask | Coronavirus Air Pollution Protection
When to use a mask
- If you are healthy, you only need to wear a mask if you are taking care of a person with suspected 2019-nCoV infection.
- Wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing.
- Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- If you wear a mask, then you must know how to use it and dispose of it properly.
How to put on, use, take off and dispose of a mask
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
With the cold season in full gear, how do you you know if you have the common cold, or a more serious disease such as an influenza, pneumonia or Corona Virus? YOUR DOCTOR IS ON CALL 24/7/365!
With all of the news about Corona virus / Covid-19, a number of sick folks are going to doctors wondering if they have this new, potentially deadly virus, If you have symptoms of the virus, such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, aches etc, or just have a question about the disease, We are here to help.